Ukraine, Kharkov, 61010,
2 Malomyasnitskaya Str.
Tel.: +38 (057) 731-28-68
Fax.: +38 (057) 719-42-65
Underground tunnels are constructed in extra hazardous and harmful conditions. The Government provides for licensing of such works execution.
To obtain the license, an enterprise must undergo an integrated check for availability of special machinery and specialists, authorized to carry out underground works. Tonnelstroy SCID OJSC has a license for execution of the following types of works:
- erection of bearing and enclosing structures, buildings and facilities (for new construction, renovation and capital repair; for normal conditions);
- erection of bearing and enclosing structures, buildings and facilities
- areal drainage excavation;
- weak soils stabilization;
- open, underground mining and tunneling, with the use of sunk wells and caissons.
- construction of tunnels and subways;
Among other things, a number of the Company’s achievements were awarded diplomas and certificates
- In 2005, Tonnelstroy SCID OJSC was awarded a diploma and commemorative token «Leader in Construction and Architecture, 2005» following the results of polling among governmental institutions and public organizations
In 2006, it was awarded a diploma and commemorative token «Leader in Goods and Services in Ukraine, 2006» for a weighty contribution in the national economic development.