Ukraine, Kharkov, 61010,
2 Malomiasnitskaya Str.,
Tel.: +38 (057) 7-519-519
General Director, member of the Supervisory Board of “KhBU” – Alexander Stepanovich Udovichenko, active member of the Ukrainian Academy of Architecture, Deputy Head of the Board of Kharkov regional organization of the National Union of Architects of Ukraine, Associate Professor of architecture and landscape design of Kharkov National Academy of Municipal Economy.
Design and Research Institute “Kharkov PromstroyNIIproekt” founded in 1933 is one of the leading institutions of Ukraine in the field of structural design of new and reconstruction of existing enterprises of metallurgy, mechanical engineering, as well as buildings and structures of various purpose.
Over the years, the Institute has projected a large number of objects for more than 30 countries of the world: Bulgaria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Hungary, Finland, India, Nigeria, Germany, Cuba and others, as well as Ukraine, Russia and other CIS countries. The most important of these are: Makeyevskiy, Krivorozhskiy, Yenakiyevskiy ferroalloy plants, Norilskiy mining and processing plant (Russia); Kremikovskiy steel mill, steel tube plant in Septemvri (Bulgaria); José Martí metallurgical plant (Cuba); steel mills in Nigeria, India, Egypt, etc.
The Institute participated in the development of master plans of such cities such as Kharkov, Poltava, Sumy, Kremenchug, Odessa, Simferopol, Nikolayev, Vinnitsa, Pavlograd, Zhitomir, Krivoy Rog, etc.
The organizational structure and highly skilled designers and researchers allow the Institute performance of works in various areas, such as:
- Architectural and structural design of facilities, buildings, structures, utilities and systems;
- Development of projects for new construction and reconstruction;
- Inspection and evaluation of the technical state of structures;
- Development of projects to strengthen and restore the bearing capacity of buildings and structures;
- Performance of the functions of territorial planning organization in Kharkov and Poltava regions;
- Development of special sections (environmental protection, projects for construction management and performance of works);
- Research work on reconstruction and durability of buildings and structures;
- Certification of building materials and products;
- Provision of services for expert evaluation of facilities and integral property complexes, as well as non-agricultural lands;
- Engineering services.
Ukraine, Kharkov, 61010, 2 Malomyasnitskaya Str.
Tel.:+38 (057) 7-519-519